We do the dirty work AND the paper work.
JSK is a full service, one-stop-shop for abandonments, decommissioning and pipeline integrity management. We carefully assess each project and set into motion a customized project plan that includes:
- Developing and executing an implementation plan
- Requesting and executing all required regulatory notifications and third party agreements
- General contractor services
- Pipeline integrity management solutions
- Administering site safety
- Ensuring all necessary regulatory license amendments and regulatory applications are submitted
- Providing detailed project closure reports
- Supplying all necessary site information to clients
Pipeline Discontinuations & Abandonments
We specialize in pipeline abandonments, discontinuations, removals, resumptions, and line splits.
Pipeline services include:
- Pipeline Modifications
- Production Optimization
- Submission of all applicable licensing amendments to the AER on behalf of our clients.
Decommissioning is the first step to remediation and reclamation. Our team decommissions batteries, tank farms, gathering systems, water injection plants, satellites, well sites, compressors and gas plants.
- Proper purging and disposal of surface and subsurface production equipment
- Working with Remediation and Reclamation Consultants to identify any environmental impacts.
- Cost effective strategies for Infrastructure Optimization
Pipeline Integrity Management
We can build an integrity management system from the ground up or help to optimize an existing program.
Solutions we can help with include:
- Pipeline Operations and Maintenance Manual Development, including Pipeline Operations & Maintenance Manuals (POMM) and Pipeline Integrity Plans (PIP).
- Corrosion assessments
- Chemical programs
- Regulations and reporting
- Compliance monitoring
- Project management
- Failure investigations
- Risk assessments & mitigation plans
- Inline inspections
- Line cleaning
- Pipeline failure management
- AER audits
Learn More: Pipeline Integrity Services
Licensee Liability Rating (LLR) Program
To date, JSK has completed over 1,100 Liability Assessments for our clients.
Your Licensee Liability Rating will include:
- A thorough assessment based on a carefully detailed scope of work with respect to the current costs to suspend, abandon, and decommission each facility.
General Contracting Services
Let us handle the organization and implementation of your discontinuation and/or abandonment project.
Contracting services include:
- Hassle free completion of your project – from communication with all third parties, working with experienced, qualified and approved subcontractors to completing final invoicing on your behalf.
Why piecemeal your project when we can build a package that will suit your needs?
Comprehensive packages include:
- Acquisition of all required third party agreements on behalf of our clients (Encroachment, Crossing, Road Use, Proximity Agreements etc.)
- Formal Landowner Notifications
- Detailed Project Files
- Submission of all licensing amendments to the AER on behalf of our clients.